Friday 10 April 2020

Knight time


Painting humans is, to put it mildly, not my forte. As a result, I have precious few in the Cabinet of Shame. As our online D&D campaign takes off - and as I contemplate assembling an army of 'goodies' for MicroHotT and Book of War - I've decided to get a few more painted up. They'll no doubt see some action as PCs and NPCs.



This fellow is a Fireforge Teutonic foot knight with the arms of an Oathmark human soldier. The slightly more cartoony/heroic arms give him a bit more character, I think.



The somewhat unimpressed-looking sun face was based on some real heraldic examples. I'm hoping to get a few more fantasy knights/fighters/clerics done over the next few days.




3 comments:

  1. Looks good to me. Love the heraldry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it, but I wouldn't have the courage to paint freehand like that. My Google-Fu would be in search of some nice decals to apply to the shield.

    ReplyDelete